Love Up to the Stars!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Love up to the stars!

My name is Star (actually that's more of a nick name/shorter version of my name), and I just turned 24. I am getting old! I can't believe I used to not be able to wait until I was this age, now I just want to be eighteen again and hanging out with my friends. Now my friends are getting married and soon babies will be on the way I'm sure! And I'm wondering, well what is in store for me? I believe in knowing someone a long time (years and years) before getting married, so......umm did I say I was 24? That's ok though. My life is wonderful. I'm still young (I think so), and diving right into all my dreams!

I used to have an online diary and then this evil hacker came along and deleted all the entries on the website, and it was a pretty popular site. I say this to say that I was not eager to do this again, but I suppose I can post every now and then just for fun. And why not, I need more adventure in my life!

Why is it called "Love up to the stars!" Well, when I was little I always used to say how much do you love me? And of course there was the stretching out of arms and saying this much. Now that I am older I still find myself asking how much are my loved and how much should I love? Just how much does God love me? Well, that could never be put into words. But perhaps He loves me something like up to the stars and back. And I want to love up to the stars and back. Maybe then I get just a little glimpse into the love God has for me and everyone.

Today, love up to the stars and it WILL come back!
sent to the stars at 12:58 PM
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, January 02, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said…

    hey girl! congrats on your new blog! i'm so glad you started one!

    pics aren't hard to post at all...you can use something such as flickr {click on any pictures from my blog to see my flickr site} or you can upload them directly from the desktop when you are actually creating {or editing} a post with the little picture sign! see, wasn't that easy? hehe

    can't wait to see posts {and pics} from you!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links