Love Up to the Stars!
Thursday, January 05, 2006
*surprise call*
Got a call from my dear friend last night. It was soooooooo good to hear from him after like a month! IT was so good to hear all about how his trip home for Christmas was, and to hear how he is thinking of moving back home (where he belongs, although I can't help wishing he was closer to me :( ) We had a great talk, and I could really see how God IS working on his heart! I was just so happy. I've been praying for so long for him, and I really can see the fruit of these prayers. HE is such a beautiful person inside out, and it's so good to be able to share his dreams and hope for him and encourage him to pursue soemthing better than the life he's living.

Fave quote that I heard recently, which I shared with him: No one can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start now and make a new ending. If we are a Christian, we know the end and it spells victory! Praise the Lord!

I'm having such a great week. And I feel so fired up for the Lord. I'm excited because i just found out that my job is considered a ministry. I work at a Bible college, but I never thought of it as a ministry before since I get paid. Anyway, I love to think of it this way. So I have been involved in 3 ministries concurrently. My life is ministry. Praise God! No wonder I can feel God's blessings pouring down. Now I just need to get back into reading my Bible daily. That is my weak point! I'm going to go to bed tonight again, not having read. This is one of my new year's resolutions and so far not doing too good. Well I did come up with a bible reading plan that I think I can manage. I'm not yet ready for the Bible in a year. I NEVER stick to it. I'm trying smaller portions that I can really reflect on. And I think I'm going to use the MESSAGE version. Totally love it!

Well, good night!
sent to the stars at 10:19 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links