Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, January 20, 2006
TGIF!!!
This has been such a terrible week!!!

The week started off with the most terrible email from my former ministry supervisor. She accused me of "using and abusing the ministry" just because I told her I did not have any money and would not be able to contribute to paying off the debts. I can't pay off my own debts! Her email was just so mean and un-caring, un-understanding...I was in total shock! This was the person who just a couple of weeks ago had said what a valuable volunteer I had been. Now she says I've used and abused the ministry and just walked out. I was so hurt. I'm waiting for God to help me figure out how to respond to her. She ended by saying how much she expected from me. I guess she wants me to go rob a bank cause she didn't get that I have nothing to give her!!

Then I made the mistake of working 10:00 to 6:30 yesterday instead of 8:00 to 4:30. I had class at 6:45. I barely made it there because I got so tied up advising a new student on his program curriculum.

And it gets worse. A co-worker wrote me the most rebuke-filled email accusing me of something regarding something I had said, but which I never meant in the way he was accusing me of. And it didn't have anything to do with him. It's like he took something that meant absolutely nothing and made something huge out of it. He was so mean. And I just felt like he found something to use against me. I have felt like he hasn't liked me since I got there, and I have no clue why!!

So anyway, all that and after 7 hours of classes this week. I'm so glad it's Friday! I"m sleeping till at least noon tomorrow!
sent to the stars at 4:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links