Love Up to the Stars!
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
You are worth My Love!
This song is from FFH's new album, which I am crazy about! And why not? It's all about God's amazing love for you and me! I always listen for a song that reminds of how much God loves my dear friends who do not know Him.
This song goes along with my last post about how my dear friend who can't see his worth. This song is God saying to him (and he knows who he is!!): "_____, this is how I see YOU. This is why I sent my Son to give His life for YOU. I wish YOU could see yourself as I, your Heavenly Daddy, sees YOU. YOU, ______, have so much worth because I love YOU, and I will always love YOU!!"
Through My Eyes
“Hey there! All who are thirsty, come to the water! Why do you spend your money on junk food, your hard earned cash on cotton candy? Listen to me, listen well: Eat only the best, fill yourself with only the finest. Pay attention, come close now, listen carefully to my life-giving, life nourishing words. I’m making a covenant commitment with you.”-- Isaiah 55:1-3
If you could only see yourself through my eyes
You would finally get a glimpse of
You would probably be surprised to find
You’re good enough
If you could only see yourself through my eyes
You would surely be convinced of
You would probably be amazed to find
You’re worth my love
But I wait for you
To ask me the truth
You’ve been searching everywhere
To find that you’re still thirstyI
f you would only drink of me
You’d find that
You would be satisfied
If you could see it through my eyes
If you could only see the world through my eyes
You would finally see the difference
Between what is real and what is disguise
You would, I know
But I wait for you
To ask me the truth
I see you’ve been trying
To become someone you’re not
I see you’ve been crying
Cause somewhere you forgot
That I wait for you
To ask me the truth
© 2005 New Spring, a div. of Zomba Enterprises (ASCAP) / Schnickelfritz Music Publishing (ASCAP). All rights for the US on behalf of Schnickelfritz Music Publishing (ASCAP) administered by Zomba Enterprises, Inc. / Mark Vogel Publishing Designee
sent to the stars at 12:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links