Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, February 10, 2006
SNOW LOVER!! And proud of it!!
We are under a heavy snow warning!!! I am so excited even though it's going to be happening over the weekend when it doesn't "count" as much. Of course I would rather it be during the week and be off work and school; however, we have had a VERY pathetic winter here and I have been longing and longing for some snow. So I will take it now thank you! I actually prayed for some time last night, asking God if it be within His will that He would give us a nice snow storm for our area. So far so good, although they never know around here. We are always on the line of the heaviest snow and not as much snow and usually get the not as much snow, but hoping this time we will get a lot! We are under the heavy snow warning so this is good! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!! Did I say I LOVE snow!!

I totally can't understand snow haters. We have way too many of them around here. If you hate snow, then I think you should go live in Florida or somewhere like that. Personally I love all seasons and want to experience all 4 seasons that God made. I would totally hate living in Florida or somewhere where they do not get all 4 seasons. Winter is my favorite, because of snow.

Snow is so beautiful. Each and every snow flake is different. Just like us! How can we not enjoy something that is a beautiful reminder of how we were each uniquely created by God in His image. Snow is the handiwork of God. And I am going to enjoy one of my favorite objects of His creation!!!

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sent to the stars at 4:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links