Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Casting Crowns, Avalon & Zoe Girl!!
I am so looking forward to May! For one, I'll be done with my classes :) And secondly and most awesomely, I am going to two great concerts! I am going to see Casting Crowns and Avalon and Zoe Girl! I am so excited because I have never seen Casting Crowns or Zoe Girl in concert. I've been so hoping for a long time that ZoeGirl would come in the area and they never did, and now finally after all these years I can go to a ZoeGirl concert! Yeah! So I'm soooooooooooo excited and looking forward to May!!!!
sent to the stars at 10:27 PM
1 Comments:
  • At Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:41:00 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said…

    oh, i'm so jealous!!! i've seen avalon and zoegirl - absolutely loved both - but never seen casting crowns, but really want to!

    btw, wanted to say thanks for all of your prayers during this time! it's such a great relief to know i have so many sweet people who are standing before His throne on my behalf! many blessings!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links