Love Up to the Stars!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I will stand behind His Word...
But if He chooses not to move in the way we prayed He would,
I'm confident He's working all together for my good.
And I will stand behind His word, for He is able.
This has been such an emotionally distressful weekend and early week for me. The quote from last post's song sums up what is happening with my sister now. It's all moving forward. It's set now. And I'm dealing with the pain of watching the woman who raised me and has always done everything right, make a decision that greatly disappoints me and breaks my heart. It is such a loss for me. A loss of a relationship that will be forever change. One that seems to be losing its closeness. I can't say more now....I've talked about it a lot today and I need to rest. I thank you for your prayers and hope you'll continue to remember me any my family in prayer.
At the same time I'm heartbroken for friends who are so dear to my heart losing such a dear man in their lives. My heart goes out to my sweet friend NoAverageGirl who has lost another grandpa in just a few weeks! And her entire family who's dear to my heart.....and to her cousin who is such a special friend to me. I feel so broken for all of them. Please pray for their family during this difficult time.
God bless each one reading this.
And thanks!
Star
sent to the stars at 8:22 PM
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links