Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Squeaky Clean Sleep
Well, I know people were praying that I'd be able to sleep last night. God found quite a unique way to calm my anxious heart.

I took a shower last night, then used the bathroom and I was then going to go to bed. Well, I flushed the toilet and it didn't go down, it came up! There was no overflow at that point. Just me trying to figure out how to fix this toilet. I didn't have a plunger, so I thought, hmmm maybe the toilet scrubber will have the same affect. Last night I learned that toilet scrubber is a toilet scrubber. That is it's role. This is the function it performs. That's it. I thought I'd wait for the water to settle down and then try flushing again. You know, maybe the scrubber did a little something. Maybe it took care of any blockage. Well like I said, I learned that a toilet scrubber scrubs, it doesn't plunge! The water overflowed into the entire bathroom!!! I then went off in search of a toilet plunger. I finally found one. I didn't have an instruction manual though. So I tried to figure out how this little gaget worked. After several attempts at working this mysterious gaget, the water went down and the toilet was fixed. But what a mess that was waiting for me! How do you get rid of half an inch of water covering the entire floor? That was my next adventure! I started mopping. But mopping that much water is like rowing a boat. The water was just going back and forth. Nothing was happening? Then believe it or not I started plunging the water! Maybe this thing works on a floor too!! Nope, don't try this at home! I eventually decided just to leave the fan on all night and hopefully by morning the water would be dried up. Well, I hopped in the shower, because by then I just felt icky from my icky situation. So went in for shower number 2!

This morning.....

This morning I spent four hours in the bathroom! The water had indeed dried. However, apparently some of the water that was around the toilet area had tiny pieces of shred up toilet paper mixed in it and it was now dried up and glued to the floor! What do you do???? I got a ton of disinfectent, hot water, and started mopping like crazy!! Then I waited for the floor to dry, while cleaning the toilet and the cleaning products! Then I vancummed the floor. Then I took a shower. Then I came out of the shower and the floor still looked bad. Off to round two of cleaning! Round two was followed by round three and round four and five! By then I need another shower!!! Yes, I took 4 showers within 10 hours.

I got my sleep and it was squeaky clean!
sent to the stars at 4:00 PM
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links