Love Up to the Stars!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Thank you so much!!!
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.--James 5:16
I am completely overwhelmed by the response I got from my post concerning the situation with my sister. I am so encouraged by it. It's like God saying to me that He has heard every single prayer and seen every single tear. And reminding me that He has been on this since before it ever started. To see responses from 16 people when until now I've only had one faithful reader of my blog and one visitor (that I know of). I really do believe God wanted to make it clear to me that He is here and He is working.
I no matter what happens, even if nothing changes, He is in control. His timing is not my timing, and His ways are not my ways. He does convict and move in people's hearts, something I can't do no matter how hard I try, but He does still give free will. No matter what He will see me through and see my family through.
My prayer is that I will not for a second lose faith, no matter how dark things may become...knowing He doesn't promise to change our circumstances but He will change us if we let Him.
Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to visit each of your blogs really soon. Your prayers mean more to me than I could ever express into words. Come back and visit any time!
May God bless each one of you.
With deepest gratitude and appreciation,
Star
sent to the stars at 9:58 PM
4 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:42:00 PM, Blogger no_average_girl said…

    hey girl! i'm so thankful for all of the prayers that have went up on your behalf, as well! you've been so faithful to pray and lift others up during their times of need, He'll be faithful to provide for you when you need it!

    stay close to Him and please keep us updated on what happens, k? love you!

     
  • At Friday, April 07, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Susanna said…

    Hello there. Your words rang so true to my heart. A couple of years ago I faced losing a close relative(privacy) because of their choices and actions. It broke my heart. Nothing I said or did could change things. We all spoke to this person and tried to reason.I cried over this so much and pleaded with God, but it seemed so hopeless. Praise His name. He and He alone changed her heart at the last minute. I trust he will do the same for you and grant you peace in believing.

     
  • At Friday, April 07, 2006 5:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is faithful. He obviously knew what you needed and when. Be faithful to HIM.

     
  • At Friday, April 07, 2006 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Star - you said it so well. His timing is different than our own. I had to learn it once again this week that He is greater than any circumstance in our life. He will carry us through the dark times, we just have to hang on; even when it is hard for us to rely on someone else.
    Continue to pray for you...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links