Love Up to the Stars!
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Catching Up
I saw Avalon and Zoe Girl last night! The concert was awesome! It was a great day :) Got some new shoes too :)

I got to see Casting Crowns a couple weeks ago and they were awesome as well! I absolutely loved that concert. In the last two weeks I have just been to the best concerts, and it's been so great!

School is out. I'm so happy! I am not taking any summer classes, yes!! I have a break from classes, so now I just have work. There's a part of me that really does not want to get my masters. Sometimes I envy the people who work and don't then go to class too. I can't believe how much time I have to do things after work now that classes are out. It's like the day is still young. It's so great having "free time." I have time to relax, have fun and just get to be with people and do things I don't get to do when I've got a pile of homework to do. It's soooooooooo great! I wish learning on my own, reading books would be enough. I wish that piece of paper wasn't that important. But I guess if I want to be a licensed clinical professional counselor, this is what I've got to do! I absolutely hate grades......hate tests.........I so wish I could learn and not have all that pressure. But it's just the way it is. Speaking about grades, I've gotten one back. I got an "A" in my marriage and family counseling lab course! I'm really hoping for another "A" in my other marriage and family counseling class.

The grade I am waiting for is in that class where I had the huge essay exam! I'm anxious, but I do feel that overall I did well. I think my project was pretty good, and I think I answered my exam ok. I just hope my professor thinks so! He's a hard grader. Well, I'm just going to not think about it for now, and hope for the best.

I think I'm going to take a shower now and get ready for bed. I'm ready to just rest and spend some time with God and have a good night's sleep!

Good night!
sent to the stars at 9:52 PM
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 02, 2006 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Radical One said…

    hey girl! i've tried leaving comments several times on your place here, but for some reason it doesn't allow me.

    just wanna say i always enjoy visiting your blog and i appreciate all your thought and kind comments.

    hope you're doing well.

    blessings!
    lisa

     
  • At Friday, June 02, 2006 6:58:00 AM, Blogger Radical One said…

    great it's working this time for me!

     
  • At Friday, June 02, 2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger no_average_girl said…

    I'm so jealous!!! I love Avalon and Zoegirl!

    I'm excited though, we get to see Building 429 tonight and Chris Tomlin, Natalie Grant, Caedman's Call, and several others tomorrow! I can't wait!

    How is everything else going?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links