Love Up to the Stars!
Monday, May 01, 2006
The final stretch!
Classes are almost out of the semester! This is the time when all the projects are due at once! I'm trying to get all that finished up. Next week I have a 20 question essay exam. Did I mention it was all ESSAY!!! Half a page each!! I've got a lot of cramming to do this upcoming weekend. Pray for me! I'm going to need each and every prayer. I totally need God's grace--His help right when I need it the very most. My exam is next Wednesday, May 11 at 6:30. If you remember, then be praying for me. I'll be really nervous. I have a test the next day as well but I"m most concerned about this huge essay exam. I probably won't be posting until after this is all over.

God bless you all.

Star
sent to the stars at 6:14 PM
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links