Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, June 23, 2006
Prayers Please
Tomorrow my mom is going to have surgery to remove a cyst. My mom has many health problems, so any surgery is major surgery. If you read this, please pray. Thank you. She's really worried. She was basically saying her goodbyes. She's making me worried.

I just have a lot on my mind right now. There's so much going on. My heart is very heavy with anxiety. There are a lot of changes happening at work. I'm worried I'll lose my job. I just don't feel too great right now. There's a heavy spirit of depression and anxiety on me.

The other night I was reading in Exodus and came accross Exodus 14:14, which says "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. Right now I need to be still. I need to rest in Him. I need to trust Him with everything that is out of my control. There are some battles I can't fight, but He can. Pray I be still. Thanks.
sent to the stars at 9:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links