Love Up to the Stars!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
heat, heat and more heat!
oops!!! in posting this i accidently deleted my last post (so, my mom did make it through)....

I moved into a new office recently, and came to find that the air condition unit is not working! Considering it's been in the 90s with high humidity, I have not been a happy camper!!! I come home from work every day so sweaty. We have five fans going just to get some relief. I keep hearing it will be better tomorrow....so I'll wait for the next tomorrow to come and pray it's not another sweaty one!!

Right now I'm sitting trying to absorb the nice air condition :)
sent to the stars at 5:40 PM
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Radical One said…

    glad to hear your mom is recooperation for her surgery.

    thanks for all your kind and encouraging comments, sweet girl. hope things are going good for you. i know you're staying busy with everything.

    take good care of yourself!
    lisa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links