Love Up to the Stars!
Monday, August 14, 2006
I'd say it's time for a post!
It sure has been a while since I've posted. I went on vacation to St. Thomas and St. John, and I've had trouble returning back to regular mode! I'm still on island time :) I'll have to post some pictures soon. Of course there's still one roll in my camera (wherever that is). I really would like to get a digital camera, but I just don't know anything about them. I do have a bit of a passion for photography. I've never taken a class though. I can take some really good pictures. The weather for most of our trip was not picture perfect weather. We could still go out and do stuff, but I just could not capture the shots that I had hoped for. I did get one good picture. When I say good I mean more toward the professional quality I'm going for. The contrast was awesome. You know I think I'll post a couple, and I'll start with that one.

Well maybe I won't be posting a pic. I tried to put one on here and it said it's been added and I don't see anything! I'm not sure how this works......I'll try to figure this out.
sent to the stars at 4:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links