Love Up to the Stars!
Friday, September 04, 2009
No Passion
I have found it difficult to write another entry as my last one pretty much sums it up. I am still at that place where I feel like "I'm waiting for my life to begin." I feel like my well has completely run dry. I have nothing more to give within current circumstances. There is no passion. I don't have passion for anything I am doing...but...I desperately want to do something that I am passionate about. So what am I passionate about...many things...many that I won't even write on here. Some of my passions are: fitness (especially indoor walking), singing, writing, song-writing, poetry, counseling (although I'm feeling less of a draw toward professional counseling and feel more drawn to lay-counseling, life coaching, etc.) and really anything that makes a difference. I would love to see my love for fitness and counseling/life-coaching come together - perhaps through the opening of some kind of wellness center that concentrates on the body, soul, and spirit. And yet I have just as much of a passion to write, write, write....and a deep love to sing and to sing what I write...So what's my next move? Right now I feel like I'm still "waiting." And maybe that's exactly what I'm supposed to be doing...

Labels: ,

sent to the stars at 1:11 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links