Love Up to the Stars!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Difficult Answers to Prayer
Think of something or someone for which you have been praying a long time. Now imagine your prayers are finally starting to get answered. A reason to rejoice, right? Of course, but did you factor in that answers to prayer can be difficult? I didn't I didn't plan for it to be this hard...

I'm finally starting to see the prayers I've been praying for my friend for so long answered. I'm learning that answers to prayer aren't always easy. When you truly pray for someone, trusting God to work in His perfect way according to His perfect plan then you set your agenda and will aside and allow for His. The ways He may choose to work don't always seem to make sense, especially when we can't see the whole picture. Right now I'm seeing answers here and there and trying to make sense of them all. I'm not seeing those answered as I would have expected, but I believe they are being answered...but...they are difficult answers.

The matters you pray for didn't happen overnight, so the answers don't often come overnight. They too are a work in progress. We want happily ever after results to our prayers, and we can't always see what God has in mind by how He works in our lives and the ones we love. Sometimes the answers are difficult...but God is greater than our hurting hearts...if we ever needed you, Lord it's now...

Labels:

sent to the stars at 9:34 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?
View My Profile
Favorite Books
  • The Papa Prayer
  • The Power of a Praying Woman
  • Streams in the Desert
  • A Walk to Remember
    • ...and lots more...
Links